We take the knowledge we gained from years of offering a bilingual education and combine it with hands on experience-based child centered learning experiences. That is how we graduate young self-confident adults who are critical thinkers and like long learners who are connected and respect the world in which they live in.
• We believe our students should have a critical and ethnical multicultural vision of the world
• Our challenging curriculum is up to date and evolving
• Our students learn to apply what they learn in a meaningful way
• Our students are encouraged and challenged to grow and develop: emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically
Our qualified, well trained, professional staff works as a team. They will be watching over, guiding and offering assistance to children throughout the entire school day. Our staff includes:
What makes us different
Child friendly and centered curriculum that works in partnership with parents
3 daily classes of English: English as a foreign language, Language Arts and Reading. Spanish class
Student run assemblies where students discuss issues and policies and school activities of interest to them.
Healthy lunches and snacks. No fried food and no sodas. Nutritional classes
Students evaluations involve 4 other areas besides quizzes and tests
Our school’s basic curriculum is determined by the secretary of education and internationally recognized educational institutions. Our students learn by doing hands on activities and studying a wide variety of sources. We do not follow one fixed textbook from one individual company. Our students use articles, journals, and primary sources and critically examine what they are studying. Each subject teacher also creates their own notebook with all kinds of information, charts, maps and secondary sources they believe their students need.
The strengths of our didactic material:
• Students work with primary sources and historical documents
• Students’ studies often go beyond the scope of normal curriculums so they can learn more and explore their interests
• Students use various sources so they can study different points of view on the same subject
• Our students learn the importance of researching and checking their sources. It also helps our students develop their critical thinking
• Students use technology and internet sources like TEDs