In Golden Tigers Elementary and Middle School, your child develop all needed skills to change the world!
The global development proposed by our Bilingual Education is powerful, and has more than 33 years of execellence in helping students to be confidente and protagonists of their education.
With premium academic resources, we offer full-day or semi-full-day classes, from 1st to 9th grade.
What makes us different
Our school’s basic curriculum is determined by the secretary of education and internationally recognized educational institutions. Our students learn by doing hands on activities and studying a wide variety of sources. We do not follow one fixed textbook from one individual company. Our students use articles, journals, and primary sources and critically examine what they are studying. Each subject teacher also creates their own notebook with all kinds of information, charts, maps and secondary sources they believe their students need.
The strengths of our didactic material:
- Students work with primary sources and historical documents
- Students’ studies often go beyond the scope of normal curriculums so they can learn more and explore their interests
- Students use various sources so they can study different points of view on the same subject
- Our students learn the importance of researching and checking their sources. It also helps our students develop their critical thinking
- Students use technology and internet sources like TEDs.
Our qualified, well trained, professional staff works as a team. They will be watching over, guiding and offering assistance to children throughout the entire school day. Our staff includes: